Where opportunities and challenges help talents unveil
We always welcome ideas. Because we believe that great ideas always come from great people. People who are thinkers.
You will always find a great opportunity challenging your skills to paddle up to the next level. Add to it, the excitement of working on new media technology platforms for a host of customer segments.
You will find creativity that: Stimulates. Challenges. And Fructifies. We relentlessly strive to LEVITATE above the routine, the common and the staid - and this shows in the work that we do.
If you think that thinking out of the box is defunct and pragmatism is in, Sterco is open for you. To give your career new wings, why not LEVITATE with us.
The Sterco team is driven by passion, progressive thoughts and enthusiasm. We believe in our work transcending borders and all our efforts are directed towards translating challenges into achievements.
Conducive environment at the work place is created by the employees at the organization. At Sterco, our team is a blend of talented individuals from varied cultural, geographical and educational backgrounds.
Listed below are current openings with our organization. In case you could’nt find an appropriate profile, submit your resume and we will get back to you with suitable opportunities.
Submit Your Resume
Join us to explore, learn and contribute in the whole new world of new media
If you have the spark to innovate and a passion to levitate above the normal and explore new avenues, we are eager to have you as a part of our growing team.
3 years - 10 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT field-B.Tech preffered.
- Minimum 3+ year experience in a project coordination/management role – preferably in a web development and/or marketing role.
- High-energy, personable professional dem
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients and liaison for our internal team.
- Create project timelines & milestones.
- Set client expectations related to project development timeline and process.
- Facilitate the collection of project assets.
- Prepare and maintain project status reports.
- Communicate project status via live and virtual meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Manage project change requests, as needed.
- Identify opportunities to add value to existing projects.
- Occasionally accompany team members to off-site client meetings & special events.
As a Project Coordinator at Sterco Digitex, your primary responsibility is to drive the successful completion of web development and digital marketing projects -- from inception to launch. To be considered, you need at least 3 year proven record in project coordination experience in a related field. You also need to demonstrate an awesome, can-do personality, a professional demeanor, keen attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
Web UI Designer
2 years - 12 years
- As a creative head you will need to listen to the clients and understand their needs before making design decisions.
- You will be developing creative ideas and concepts and choosing appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objectives.
- Conceptualize social media creative, campaigns and websites designs. Bring the ideas to life using various tools.
- Work closely with developers and marketing teams for the design of websites.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Experience of 2 to 12 years in conceptualizing creative concepts and developing aesthetically appealing creative and designs.
- Ability to manage more than one design brief at a time and handling multiple accounts.
- You should have proven web design experience and experience in creating digital concepts for brands.
- You should be able to demonstrate graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Candidate should have experience of working on UI/UX, Website, Mobile App, Brochure/Catalogue and software.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, Jquery and Java Script.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user system interaction.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Candidate should be updated with latest web trends and technology.
2 years - 6 years
- 2 to 6 years of relevant experience in Web Development
- Should be well versed with web technologies including HTML5
- Good knowledge in HTML5 Storages and offline handling.
- Interested to work on maintenance project.
Experience in frameworks like angular, nodejs, bootstrap, phone gap and server side, knowledge in php/asp/java and Knowledge in creating plugins and design patterns will be an added advantage.