Senior UI & UX Designer
Experience : 5 + years
Salary Offered : As per industry norms
Industry : Web/Apps/Application/Digital
As a Senior UI/UX designer, you will be expected to lead and oversee the company’s entire UI/UX strategy. A senior role may see you managing a team of designers, providing training and mentorship. you’ll be responsible for building and implementing a design thinking culture.
Senior UI/UX designers tend to take a more strategic, analytical role, so you’ll need to be extremely comfortable with data.
What Role we offer:
- Conceptualize social media creative, campaigns and website designs. Bring the ideas to life using various tools.
- Work closely with developers and marketing teams for the design of websites
- The work demands creative flair and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
What we want:
- Experience of 5+ yrs. in conceptualizing creative concepts and developing aesthetically appealing creative and designs
- Ability to manage more than one design brief at a time and handling multiple accounts
- You should have proven web/Mobile apps design experience and experience in creating digital concepts for brands
- You will be able to demonstrate graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- You should have worked on UX/UI, Website, Mobile App, Brochure/Catalogue, and Software.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies